We have been asked questions as much as possible from different areas of concern. Below are the most asked questions and we believe you will find your answers. If none of these answers your question, please feel free to contact us via e-mail or the Whatsapp button at the right-bottom side of this page.
- High academic standards
- 100% A* – C 1GCSE 2020 May/June
- 98% A-C in WASSCE 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- 95% A-C in SSCE 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- 99.5% 200 and above in JAMB 2020.
- 95% A-C in Basic Education Certificate (BECE) 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- Adherence to the ideal of an all-round education
- Competent and committed teachers with high expectations of the students
- Conducive teaching classrooms &laboratories with smart boards (for teaching and learning)
- Keeping students challenged and interested in learning.
Yes, the school does offer midstream admission into classes 2 up to 5.
You can purchase the form from the school’s website or visit any of our exam centers across the nation.
Yes, there is N10,000 fee for an application to Adesoye College, Offa
- Serene and conducive environment.
- Great school trips.
- The teachers are always available to help the students.
- An impressive extra-curricular programme, leading to high standards of success in sport, music, art and other activities.
- A happy and rewarding environment offering impressive facilities.
- Well-rounded, confident and intellectually curious students.
- BECE (NECO)
- Cambridge, IGCSE
- SAT, ACT
- WASSCE (WAEC)
- SSCE (NECO)
- FRENCH TEST (DELF
Classes begin at 7:15 am and ends at 4:00pm
Students are generally expected to have attained the age of 10 by September of their first year.