Code of Conduct
No community can live and work smoothly and efficiently without rules. Students realize that there is a good reason behind every single one of the college rules and regulations
- Behave. Always behave in a way that does not cause others discomfort, embarrassment, or danger
- Be Fair. Treat others fairly.
- Be Upright. Have moral excellence.
- Be Smart. Appearance Matters. Make sure that your personal appearance (clothes, hair, shoes) makes a good impression always.
- Be Obedient. Obey instructions.
- Be Courteous. Be courteous to your teachers, visitors and to your fellow students. Be Dependable. Your word should be your bond.
- Be Responsible.