No community can live and work smoothly and efficiently without rules. Students realize that there is a good reason behind every single one of the college rules and regulations.
- Behave. Always behave in a way that does not cause others discomfort, embarrassment, or danger.
- Be Fair. Treat others fairly.
- Be Upright. Have moral excellence.
- Be Smart. Appearance matters. Make sure that your appearance (clothes, hair, shoes) makes a good impression always.
- Be Obedient. Obey instructions.
- Be Courteous. Be courteous to your teachers, visitors, and your fellow students.
- Be Dependable. Your word should be your bond.
- Be Responsible.